Sterling Contractors, Inc. realizes that the planning and management of any project is the key
to the successful outcome of the job. Project owners expanding, relocating, remodeling or reimaging will receive total, single-source management and services.
- Design & Build New Systems
- Redesign or Upgrade Existing Systems
- Continuing Maintenance & Warranty Work
- We Can Provide Both New & Refurbished Equipment
- Steel, PVC, copper
- Calculate & Size Proper Equipment
We will minimize disruptions for current tenants and guests, and we can use nights and weekends to coordinate renovation in occupied areas.
- Fire Suppression System installation
- Modifications to and alterations of existing systems
Engineering and Design
- Plant Renovations
- Plant Relocations
- Auto-Cad Generated Drawings
Material Conveying Systems
Sterling Contractors, Inc., can show you how to achieve a more productive and cost-effective system. Our specifically-designed and engineered material handling systems eliminate the need to forklift raw material to production machines, which in turn reduces contamination and spillage, therefore decreasing hazardous working conditions.
By allowing one of our consultants to review your current method of supplying your presses, we can show you how to achieve a better return on investment with our material handling systems.
- Rail Car Systems
- Vacuum Systems
- Material Conveying Systems
- Blending Systems
- Silo Systems
- Pellitized & Powder Systems
- Dryer Systems
We design and install our foundations to meet or exceed the specifications of the manufacturer, local governments, and our customers.
We Design & Fabricate
- Cooling Tower Stands
- Equipment Platforms
- Catwalk Systems
- Protective Guarding Systems